***Save the date, MN Golf Show 2019, Febuary 8-10, 2019***
For more information about each package offered, click the links below:
To create your personal customized booth with advertising and promotional package, tailored to fit your needs, please contact Jeff Gonsales / Hubbard Radio at 651-642-4151.
For retail “merchandise zone” rates or non-traditional booth spaces
Please contact Kevin Kulas at 612-695-0529 or email@example.com
The MN Golf Show has partnered with Hilton Hotel in Downtown Minneapolis to provide a preferred exhibitors rate. To reserve your room click here or call 1-888-933-5363 and reference the three-letter code, GOL. The preferred rate expires on 1/17/18.
For those of you who attended the 2016 MN Golf Show, on behalf of myself and Hubbard Radio, thank you again for making the show a great success. Below are a few key highlights from the 2016 show.
We have been tracking results of the Minnesota Golf Show since it was purchased back in 2003. We are excited to report that the attendance for 2016 was 10,194, which was 6.3% increase from 2015 attendance and the second highest attendance in the past 10 years.
Below are some of the specific accomplishments we were able to bring to the 2016 show.
- A total of 102 exhibitors and partners participated in making the show a success.
- We were able to donate $2,000 to the First Tee Foundation from the $100,000 Long Putt proceeds.
- Special thanks to the following 2016 partners:
- Venture Bank for their partnership. We are very happy to announce that Venture Bank will return as the title sponsor in 2017! As part of their partnership, Venture bank also donated an additional $2,000 to The First Tee of the Twin Cities.
- Buick / GMC for showcasing the new 2016 models.
- Yellow Brick Road Pavers and Landscaping for creating another incredible 19th hole atmosphere.
- GolfTec for procuring the PGA Professionals and managing the Buick GMC Performance Stage, powered by GolfTec.
- 2nd Swing for coordinating the club manufacturers and growing the custom club fitting area.
- Bridgestone Golf for providing free 2-packs of golf balls each day and also provided free 2-packs for attendees that went through the custom ball fitting.
- Martin Wholesale for providing free polo shirts to all advance ticket buyers.
- Tee Times Magazine for providing the show insert and managing the front entrance.
- Baker National, The Refuge and The Jewel for providing 500 free rounds each to our first 500 guests, creating great lines to start each day.
- The Minnesota Section PGA, MGA, MPGA and EWGA for all of their time and support at the show.
- TwinCitiesGolf.com for securing the nine free golf passes for every attendee.
- Hubbard Radio again provided over $160,000 in media and marketing support for the show that included:
- Over 500 Radio commercials across myTalk 107.1, KS95, 1500 ESPN and the Hubbard Radio Network (20 cities outside the Twin Cities metro).
- Hubbard Radio secured over 100 TV commercials on 5 Eyewitness News and Channel 45.
- Creative design and management for the website, Facebook pages and show signage.
- Over 100 locations of Indoor billboards targeting sports bars and restaurants.
- he 2016 Venture Bank Minnesota Golf Show purchased Digital Billboards in 6 high-traffic areas 2 weeks prior to the show.
- We were included in over $51,000 worth of TV publicity. Including 29 TV hits over all the major networks, ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX reaching an estimated audience of 1,183,385.
- We continue to enhance the website. www.minnesotagolfshow.com
- We increased our Facebook followers from 5,850, as of 7/26/15 to 6,255 as of October 3, 2016.
- The Venture Bank Minnesota Golf Show email database is over 20,000.